Hoquiam, WA 98550
Village Concepts of Hoquiam, Channel Point Village, is more than an assisted living community-it’s a place where residents and staff Bring Retirement to Life! We do things right at Channel Point Village by approaching senior living with a commitment to quality service and lifelong learning in a warm, friendly environment. Village Concepts, a three-generation, family owned company has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 40 years. We know what we’re doing and it shows!
WASHINGTON STATE APPLICANTS ONLY. PREFERENCE GIVEN TO LOCAL CANDIDATES
Village Concepts strives to create an atmosphere where employees love to work and residents love to live. We are currently looking for a Marketing/Community Outreach Manager who shares our desire to be the very best. If you are ready to serve others in a meaningful way, while being supported by a strong company who understands the importance of work-life balance, a career with Village Concepts may be right for you!
The Community Outreach Manager is responsible for generating interest in the community, contacting, and maintaining communication with potential residents and family members, and facilitating move-ins. This position is Tuesday through Saturday.
Primary Responsibilities: Marketing / Sales
- Take all incoming phone calls, emails and inquiries for your community requesting information. Set-up tour/visits from those contacts.
- Be available for walk-in clients that come to the community for tour/visits.
- Enter complete client information after each client contact into company data software.
- Follow-up with tour/visits.
- Market the building to the local area and generate contacts and move-ins, keep consistent contact with referral sources.
- Collect move-in deposits.
- Assist with move-in paperwork with the potential resident.
- Have strong public relations skills with ability to effectively create community partnerships.
- Not afraid to network!
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff and referral sources.
- Must demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude, highly disciplined and determined to meet goals.
- Must be creative and have a strong energy level.
- Be open to suggestions and be able to find solutions Basic Requirements
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on your own.
- Excels at time management and planning and processes the ability to adapt to change.
- Operate within Village Concepts established policies and procedures.
- Excellent Social Media and Technology skills
If you have a passion for seniors and want to truly make a difference in their lives, this job is for you. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits. Come join our team!
Job Type: Full-time