Burien, WA 98146
Village Concepts of Burien, El Dorado West, is a three-generation, family owned company, We have been a leader in the senior living industry for over 40 years. We understand the importance of emotional, social and physical support for residents and their loved ones, creating a village that feels like family.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse to serve as the Resident Care Director
A $1000 signing bonus payable after 90 days of employment.
- Competitive Pay
- Life balance/flexibility
- Paid Time off
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid Life insurance
- Matching IRA
If you have compassion, excellent caregiving skills, are licensed in the state of Washington and enjoy working with seniors, this is the perfect fit for you. We offer a warm and friendly environment and competitive wages and benefits. The chosen candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Resident assessments
- Development of and updates to care plans
- Investigating resident falls and other incidents
- Overseeing the medication management program
- building morale with a team of CNA’s and Med Techs
- Following up on doctor appointments
- A valid unencumbered Washington State RN or LPN license
- Experience in Assisted Living and Memory Care.
For over 40 years we have served seniors. It’s more than our family tradition. It’s what we do best. Come join a great team!